The TrackBall 160 is the currently worldwide biggest available TrackBall Interface. The TrackBall 160 was designed as a robust and intuitive Interface for the control of multimedia content on large screen systems like displays, rear projections, split-walls and LED video walls. The Trackball rotates in a robust and nearly unbreakable steel casing and is thereby also qualified for the deployment in public.
The connection works with USB Interface and can thus be combined with every current operating system. The Ø 160 mm synthetic ball is standard black as basic color. Further colors and special designs such as marbled are available. The cover panel is standard in brushed stainless steel and also available in every color.The TrackBall Interface can be used as a compact and easy to integrate assembly module for concealed installations. The interface can be optionally supplemented with two Mouse buttons.
Features & Functions:
- Track ball with 160 mm diameter
- Signal transfer via USB Interface
- High quality, robust metal design
- Ball in all colors available
- Optionally available with two mouse buttons
- Sphere size: Ø 160 mm
- Measurements: 250 mm (H); 220 (B,T)
- Integration: 198 (B) x 198 (H) x 175 mm (T)
- Montage: threaded bolt M5 x 30 mm
- Cover plate: brushed stainless steel